Terminate Services Due To Parent Behavior
21. Terminate Services Due To Parent Behavior
36. Do we have any ethical guidelines regarding shared work spaces among two companies that provide similar ABA services in a private property?
How does a BCBA terminate services when parent behavior is impeding patient services?
- Review expectations at onset of service
- Revisit tx plan goals and alignment with family values
- Reach out to supporting BCBAs for guidance
- Set discharge criteria in initial tx plan
- Refer to counseling for additional services if exp. avoidance is hypothesized