21. Terminate Services Due To Parent Behavior
36. Do we have any ethical guidelines regarding shared work spaces among two companies that provide similar ABA services in a private property?
How does a BCBA terminate services when parent behavior is impeding patient services?
- Review expectations at onset of service
- Revisit tx plan goals and alignment with family values
- Reach out to supporting BCBAs for guidance
- Set discharge criteria in initial tx plan
- Refer to counseling for additional services if exp. avoidance is hypothesized