best essays editing services for mba https://teamwomenmn.org/formatting/research-papers-universal-healthcare/23/ http://kanack.org/statement/most-important-cause-world-war-1-essay/26/ go to site badiou communist hypothesis a view from the bridge essay examples viagra use in women https://chanelmovingforward.com/stories/custom-thesis-writing/51/ source https://leelanauchristianneighbors.org/disciplines/argumentative-essay-about-human-trafficking/57/ watch source link curtin university thesis format cialis anorthosis fc how is homework helpful to students stalin ate my homework examples rogerian argument thesis paxil and leg pain observation essay outline halfing viagra https://ncappa.org/term/essay-type-questions-ppt/4/ enter site https://cadasb.org/pharmacy/cialis-e-ipertensione-arteriosa/13/ https://heystamford.com/writing/do-my-assignemnt-write-my-paper/8/ https://tffa.org/businessplan/thesis-statement-examples-for-veganism/70/ apush chapter 11 vocab revolution of 1800 essay easy essay cialis cialis vardenafil cheap law essay writing service uk https://shedbuildermag.com/research/ancient-roman-army-discipline-essay/28/ go to site https://hobcawbarony.org/coursework/3-cups-of-tea-essay-format/27/ Scenario
I am a parent of a teenager receiving ABA services. We have been in the system (in many different capacities) for 13 years. My son has been receiving ABA interventions for about 6 months. I have already noticed positive changes in my son. However, I have concerns regarding the parent training I am receiving. The BCBA is extremely knowledgeable and teaches me through a behavior skills model – this is great because she shows me what to do and really walks me through the stages. As far as programs, I understand what to do and I am able to implement these techniques with my son. I just feel like the parent training is rigid and very much in a silo. I feel like it’s almost robotic at times and we don’t get to discuss the tougher things that surface (i.e. long-term planning, how this has affected the family – especially siblings etc.). How should I approach this with the BCBA? Ethically, is the BCBA just required to teach me the individual programming?
- Did the family have the ability to provide input ahead of time?
- Suggest the BCBA research a less restrictive procedure that the family may be able to implement at this time 4.09- least restrictive procedures
- Parents are not generally motivated by research, BCBA should take a step back and do more values-based intervention talk and discussion that lead to the “why” behind the implementation of the procedure
- BCBA is still responsible for providing transition of services if they feel they are not able to provide services: code 2.15
- BCBA should reach out to supervisor for additional support and/or strategies