satirical essay ideas essay global warming kids foreign service essay scholarship essays help go here follow amante viagra perseverance essay free watch essay about bad effects of the internet on students help me do my science homework 5th grade bullying essay conclusions anwar sadat speech to the israeli knesset analysis essay antiretrovirale therapie wirkung viagra brain lateralization and critical period hypothesis essay bill gates essay scholarship viagra precautions cherry orchard essay prompts follow site watch statement of the problem in thesis about smoking accutane dry lip remedy roaring twenties canada essay 10 points on our environment essay pride prejudice essays social class https://njsora.us/annotated/air-jordan-1-1985-comparison-essay/29/ word presentation templates preco hidantal 100mg clomid https://projectathena.org/grandmedicine/cialis-diario-bula/11/ follow see how to write a research argument paper Scenario
A school district posted a job opening for a BCBA, and said they would take someone non-certified, as long as the person pays for their own supervision. Would another district BCBA still be responsible for providing supervision, especially during the time between supervision ending (1500 hours completed) and time of certification?
- Committee Input:
- What would the BCBA doing within their job?
- What is the job description? If candidate is a supervisee, supervision is required
- Ensure that you are not mis-representing the credential.
- Be careful of dual relationship with the supervisor.
- Behavior Analysts in the school typically have large caseloads, would they have the support to take on additional supervisees?
- Make sure your contract is clearly written about support of supervision/payment
- Plan how you are going ensure support
- 10.7; 6.0; 5.05; 8.03
- Committee Input: